4Days / 3Nights Hanoi - Halong Bay
Tour Name 4Days / 3Nights Hanoi - Halong Bay
Tour Code GETHAN09
Sales Period 17 Dec 2013 - 08 Jan 2014
Travel Period 15 Jan 2014 - 18 Jan 2014
- The days of departure are subject to change without prior notice
- Child no bed: below 5 yrs
- Return Economy class airticket on MH sectors KUL-HAN-KUL
- 3 nights accommodation(3-star local rating) with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers to hotel
- Private transfers with A/C
- Return private transfers airport-hotel throughout Hanoi city tour
- All sightseeing with English speaking guide
- Entrance fees of the destinations mentioned
- Halal Meals as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance (MHinsure)
- Drinks, laundry,Visa Fee (not required for Malaysian citizen)
- Tips for tour guide & driver (USD 3 per person per day)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Bookings to be made with Golden Holidays at http://holiday.malaysiaairlines.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to seats and rooms availability
- All prices quoted are valid for travel from Kuala Lumpur
- Airport Tax and Surcharges may change without prior notice
- Airfares surcharges applicable for travel ex-other domestic and international points
- ALL PRICES ARE VALID AT THE TIME OF PRINTING AND MAY VARY ACCORDING TO BOOKING DATE HOWEVER, ADDITIONAL SURCHARGES MAY APPLY IF FOUND NECESSARY
Day 1 KUALA LUMPUR – HANOI / MH 752 / ETD 0945 - ETA 1210
15-Jan Greeting at Noi Bai airport and transfer with our driver to your hotel in Ha Noi. Enjoy the brief excursion to visit the Old Quarters by Cyclo in one hour. In the evening enjoy the famous and traditional performance of water puppetry. It's a chance to relax and enjoy your first evening in The Capital of Vietnam.
Meals : Lunch / Dinner
Day 2 HANOI - HALONG
16-Jan Our guide pick you up from 7.45 am to 8.15 am at your hotel. Leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everday Vietnamese village life. Arrive in Halong and board the traditional sailing junk. Whilst cruising the exquisite waters sample the regions fresh seafood. Annam Junk explores Halong bay on the most wonderful route: Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, Binh Phong Mountain, Man's Head Island, Tortoise Island. Visit the recently discovered Surprise Grotto with its great views and on the next island see the yawning mouth of Bo Nau Cave. Visit Luon cave with paddle boat. Then Junk continue to Hang Trong zone. You can enjoy cooking class on Annam Junk. Arrive Trong Zone you can see the "Trong" cave and "Trinh nu" cave. Watch the sun set over the bay whilst enjoying a delicious dinner with seafood. Overnight on board junk in zone"Hang Trong", it is few cruise and tranquile zone for sleeping.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 HALONG -HANOI
17-Jan Wake up to fresh coffee espresso famous in Vietnam "Trung Nguyen" and enjoy the sunrise, a wholesome breakfast before enjoy a swim in the emerald waters of Halong Bay at any spot that you wish to visit. Go up to the Halong Bay view at Titop beach. Continue visit Baitulong Bay enroute the junk weaves through strange-shaped rock formations that invite comparisons from fighting cocks to dragons and even General de Gaulle's nose! After another wonderful fresh seafood lunch on board. Transfer back to Hanoi by road and transfer to hotel on arrival. Arrive Hanoi on 16.30.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 HANOI - KUALA LUMPUR / MH 753 / ETD 1310 - ETA 1740
18-Jan After breakfast, enjoy the excursion in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is famous for its charm and peace. Visit the Mausoleum of president Ho Chi Minh, the ancient Tran Quoc royal pagoda, Beautiful West Lake and the temple of literature, known as Vietnam's first university from the old quarter. In the afternoon, transfer to airport.
Meals : Breakfast
During the months of October, November and all Mondays of the year the Mausoleum Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi will remain closed and will be replaced by a panoramic visit.